Committee is very pleased to announce ANAF Unit 284 will be OPEN at 3:00 PM to
9:00 PM Friday, September 11, 2020. We have created a workplace COVID-19
Safety Plan. We are in compliance with WorkSafe
BC and Provincial Health Officer orders for physical distancing between patrons
All patrons, staff and volunteers MUST COOPERATE with our Safety Plan and Protocols. We will begin with a soft opening and protocols may be revised.
· We have assessed the risks at our Club.
· We have installed physical barriers on Bar and Meat Draw tables.
· We have made changes to the layout of the facility for safe distancing.
· Added floor decals and signage.
· Provided hand sanitizer stations at each door entrance.
· Provided alcohol based cleaner stations at Keno, Pull Tabs and ATM machines.
· Each table has designated space for server.
· Maximum number of patrons allowable on the premises at any given time: 96
· Entrance Only at front door and garage parking door.
· Exit Only at back door and garage parking door.
· We will have a Door Person at front entrance during business hours.
· MUST show membership card.
· Garage door entrance patrons MUST go directly to door person to show membership, sign in guest and sign Tracing Contact List.
· Allowable one guest per member.
· Allowable ANAVETS and Legion members. MUST show cards. ONLY Unit 284 members allowed to sign in a guest.
· YES, we are retaining contact information (first and last name plus phone number) from one member of each party of patrons for 30 days in event that there is a need for contract tracing on the part of the medical health officer. All patrons, staff and volunteers MUST report to door person.
· Self Serve allowable and staffing as usual.
· We have identified rules and guidelines for how our workers should conduct themselves. Work schedules have been revised and reorganized work tasks.
· All staff and volunteers MUST read and check off a Daily Screening Checklist that will serve as a declaration (ie if they have symptoms or if they have close contact with a COVID positive case).
· NOBODY is allowable on Club 284 premises if they have any sickness symptoms or have been out of the country, or have close contact with a COVID positive case.
· All patrons MUST stay in their own bubble at their own tables. NO visiting other tables.
· Maximum 6 patrons allowable in a party.
· Maximum 3 people allowed in Woman's and Men's Washrooms.
· Washrooms will be cleaned half way through shift and end of shift.
Kitchen will be open with a new
Pool Players MUST wear a mask while playing over pool tables and MUST clean table rails, all surfaces and equipment used. We cannot sanitize the felt on tables, therefore, masks are mandatory.
Dart Players MUST wear a mask if all dart boards are in use and if players cannot keep 6 foot distance between them. Do not have to wear a mask if only using every other dart board. Players MUST use their own darts.
We will have Meat Draws and 50/50 every Friday and Saturday starting at 5:00 PM. There will be 5 draws with 5 prizes per draw.
Friday & Saturday 3:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Last Call at
Starting September 17, 2020 (in addition to the above):
Thursday 5:00 PM to 11:00 PM
Last Call will
be at 9:30 PM
NO LIQUOR SALES AFTER 10:00 PM as
per new health officer regulation implemented September 8, 2020.
All patrons MUST leave premises at closing hour to allow for employees to clean.
Come on out and support your Club. We look forward to seeing you.
Be Kind, Be Calm, and Be Safe